Handling Specialty engineered and manufactured a custom two post rotating mast lift for an international power company’s (GE) power generation facility for turbine equipment inspection.
- Mechanical actuation used for positive locking which allows the tooling to be held at any elevation for extended periods of time
- Lift must be in full "up" position before rotator can be used
- No overhead connection between columns to allow loading by overhead crane
- 5,000 lb capacity with rise rate of approximately 2.5 ft per minute.
- Equipped with power rotator to rotate tooling 180 degrees
- Controlled by handheld remote control unit,
- Sensors ensure fixture is properly attached to the lift before any motion can occur